Compare Commercial Minibus Insurance from Multiple UK Brokers
Multiple Quotes in Minutes - Simply Complete one enquiry form - Get started select Get Quotes below
- All uses including Charities, Schools,Sports Clubs Private and Public Hire
- Complete 1 simple from for multiple Quotes
- Quotes from Specialists in Minibus Insurance
Enter your text here...
Enter your text here...
Do you provide Commercial Minibus Insurance Quotes Online ?
We can provide you with a selection of online commercial quotes from multiple UK brokers. The select panel of brokers work in the commercial niche of mini-bus cover. How do I get multiple quotes? By simply selecting the GET Quotes option above and entering details of your commercial minivan singular or a fleet. Within minutes you will start to receive quotes direct to your inbox.
For more information on your duty to provide adequate cover please visit https://www.gov.uk/driving-mini-bus.
Minibus insurance is available in many different forms, depending on what it is that you use your vehicle for. If you are insuring your minibus for private use only use then a policy that is similar to private car insurance will suffice. You will be able to get by with the standard liability options. Generally speaking, these would be third party only, third party fire and theft, and of course, full comprehensive. If on the other hand, you are insuring your minibus for commercial use, then this typically will have the added liability and this of course will be more expensive than private passenger vehicle insurance.
If your intent is to carry passengers in your minibus for a commercial gain, then having a commercial minibus insurance policy is required. This type of policy has liability and is needed to cover any passenger’s medical bills and their belongings in the unfortunate event of a collision. Any vehicle that is being used for commercial gain that has between 6 and 12 seats will require a commercial minibus insurance policy.
Whether you are living in a big city, the quiet suburbs or in the remote countryside, minibuses have proven their practicality due to their capacity to transport people and their luggage from place to place. If you hire out your mini bus, you will want to make sure that you have the best commercial minibus insurance policy in order to keep your operating costs as low as possible.
A key benefit of having Commercial Minibus insurance is that many insurance companies will offer breakdown assistance on your policy. This way, no matter where you are, you will never be stranded.
How Can I Reduce my Commercial Mini-Bus Insurance Cover?
Insurance can be reduced by taking actions that reduce the risk to the insurer or underwriter. We have listed a few areas in which that you may be able to take action and thus reduce your annual or monthly premium.
- Security is top of the list, can you for example park your minibus in a secure location off road or better still in a garage? If the answer is yes then add this information when completing the online quote form as this will make your online insurance quote cheaper. Adding tracking devices, which now have become less expensive will also help lower costs of your insurance premiums monthly or annual. Make sure any devices added are approved by the UK insurance industry
- Also consider the size of the minibus, large size normally equates to more expensive and the more seats then the more expensive. If you know from experience that you only need a 10 seater minibus then it would be prudent to buy a vehicle that seats 10 only rather than a larger 12 seater. Select the GET Quotes button and compare commercial minibus insurance costs now. A multitude of factors will play a factor in the cost of your comprehensive or 3 party cover, but each broker weights these differently so it always pays to compare the market place. For a full list of all the minibus categories that we cover please visit the home page.
- Some vehicles are more expensive to repair than others, for example body parts may need to be imported. This information is collated and used by the insurance underwriter so if you do have a choice or wish to reduce your premium pick a manufacturer that has lower repair costs and parts costs.